21 Ocak 2023 Cumartesi

Voscreen

1. I'll be right back - İndi qayıdacam
2. Gentlemen. Please, have a seat - Cənablar. Lütfən, oturun.
3. I'm a mutt - Mələzim
4. Sweet dreams and sleep tight
5. Keep the change - Üstü qalsın (xırda pul)
6. Go one's separate ways - yolları ayırmaq : My boyfriend and I went our separate ways because he wanted to get married, and I didn't.
7. You have a right to know - Bilməyə haqqın var
8. Hear of - haqqında bilgisi olmaq/adını eşitmək
9. How come - Nasıl olur da : How come you never told me that before ?
10. In a way - bir baxıma 
in some ways - bazı açılardan
to certain extent - müəyyən dərəcə
in some way - bir şəkildə
11. (Only) Time will tell - Zaman göstərəcək - Time will tell who is right
12.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Voscreen

1. I'll be right back - İndi qayıdacam 2. Gentlemen. Please, have a seat - Cənablar. Lütfən, oturun. 3. I'm a mutt - Mələzim 4. Swee...