18 Ocak 2023 Çarşamba

Tövsiyyə etmək & Məsləhət vermək & Təklif etmək

1. Recommend :
Biliyin olan xüsusi situasiya və ya mövzu haqqında məsləhət vermək/ Tövsiyyə etmək 
I recommend that you get some professional advice.
Qrammatika :
a)Birini bir şey etməsini tövsiyyə edəndə , recommend (that) + someone do işlədilir :
I recommend that she speaks to a lawyer.

b) you recommend something to someone :
I recommended a book to her.

2. Advise :
Təcrübən və bilgin digərlərindən çox olan mövzuda onlara məsləhət vermək etməli olduqları şey haqda 
Evans advised him to leave London
Qrammatika :
a) You advise someone to do something :
His lawyer advised him to plead guilty.

b)You advise someone that they should do something:
His lawyer advised him that he should plead guilty

3. Suggest :
Birinə nə etməli olduqları haqda öz şəxsi düşüncələrin və ya ideyalarını demək/ Təklif etmək (transitive)
The zoo asked its visitors to suggest a name for the new baby panda
Qrammatika :
a) You suggest something to someone :
He suggested a solution to us.
b) You suggest doing something:
I suggested going for a walk in the park
c) you suggest that someone do something :
"I suggest that she waits a few weeks."

4. Propose :
Suggest formal anlamı (transitive)/ Təklif etmək :
"The report also proposes expanding the airport."

Qrammatika :
you propose that someone does something :
"I propose that Ms Hallam be appointed"

5. Offer :
Birindən bir şey istəyib istəmədiklərini soruşmaq/ Təklif etmək :
Can I offer you something to drink?
They offered him a very good job, but he turned it down


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Voscreen

1. I'll be right back - İndi qayıdacam 2. Gentlemen. Please, have a seat - Cənablar. Lütfən, oturun. 3. I'm a mutt - Mələzim 4. Swee...